Sunday, October 08, 2006

Batteries Recharged!

There is nothing like a holiday to recharge your batteries. Morven, Catriona & I have enjoyed our time in italy in the cliffs as we have explored some of the towns of Lake Garda & Verona & there will be more of that on our italy blog.
____________________________
I had the opportunity to complete Philip Yancey's book on prayer and will be saying more on that over the course 0f the next couple of days as I find my feet again! Suffice to say that I really enjoyed considering the various thoughts on prayer.
____________________________

Another book which I have mentioned I was hoping to read - I have now started Red Moon Rising (story of 24-7 prayer) and am enjoying the passion with which it is written!
____________________________

More to follow soon ----- watch this space!!!!

No comments: