Monday, April 24, 2006

Should I pray?

I recently spotted an article which was reporting how folks had undergone research to see if it makes a difference whether or not someone who is sick is prayed for or not. They come to the conclusions that for person that prayed for it causes more complications.

You can view the article here

I do not know what you think but I do not agree. When we bring our requests to prayer, we are approaching a sovereign God. In the Ephesians passage, we saw how Paul is still praying while around this passages he is speaking about the sovereign purposes of God. Paul believed and I believe that God answers prayer. Just like the theologians in this article I dont believe that we can subject God to such research. God works out with our control! And I am so glad he does because he knows best.

No comments: